THREAD ON Cesar Sayoc.
1) I don’t even know where to begin on this bullsh!t. Let’s get 1 thing straight before we jump into this obvious false flag. None of the packages contained a single explosive device. Not one!! How can you be a mail bomber if not one was actually a bomb?
4) Anything the bomb squad deems to be POTENTIALLY explosive they blow up themselves and they do it extremely carefully.
These pictures look staged..oh and they used a clock/timer you can get off amazon. Very high tech.
11) Here is the van they allegedly found just so happened to have Trump loving & Hillary hating bumper stickers all over the van.
Can someone tell me why the FBI covered the van with a tarp? Why are they messing with evidence in an on going investigation?
15) FBI Director, Christopher Wray, just said in a press conference that 13 IED’s were mailed across the country. Da Fuq they were IED’s! They were NONE EXPLOSIVES!!!
We are told to trust Wray..but he’s lying to us!
16) Don’t forget Cesar was arrested in allegedly the same city, Plantation, Florida, AKA Broward County, as Parkland and where Debbie Wasserman-Schultz lives…
18) His other twitter handle is @HardRockintlent follows more accounts & some are conservative, however he follows a bunch of random accounts.
Hardrock2016 was made April 2016
Hardrockintlent was made Feb 2015
27) anyone care to explain this from mylife.com?? Nothing is making any sense.
Summary “I heart Hillary”
Company “Soros Mansion”
35) some interesting anograms with #CesarSayoc’s name!!! Thanks to everyone who sent these to me. What the hell is goong on???
Cesar altieri sayoc = alias careerists
Cesar Sayoc = accessory
37) This is a joke right? This is how the FBI covers the alleged van involved with mailing “explosives” to 2 ex presidents & many other prominent politicians? With a ghetto ass tarp flapping around like a 5 year old secured it.
This isn’t real life is it?
38) Thread by @_ImperatorRex_ on the indictment that has just been made public and it also stinking.
1. Due to a personal matter, I have to take some time off from twitter. Before I do, however, a few words about the indictment of Cesar Sayoc.
Source document contributed to DocumentCloud by GMG Editorial (Gizmodo Media Group).
39) great find @babereflex_8
So this is a 16 year old van and he’s owned it since 2013…And he’s changed the license plate 4 different times since he’s owned it???
40) @Mark923to25 great find here. These pictures are the dagger for me. FBI NOT using gloves when handling a piece of evidence like this? A police badge on the inside of the dashboard? One pic has wiper blades and the other doesn’t?
42) adding to slide 39… the previous owner of the van is named Norman Elliot Kent ..his wiki profile is quite interesting. I think some ANONS get digging on this guy and see what his connections are to Cesar…maybe someone contact him…