Maar goed, nu er waarschijnlijk meer mensen bij zijn gekomen die meer willen weten van deze meneer.
Je kunt je hart ophalen via deze link...
- Trump wordt aangevallen door 187 organisaties die gefinancierd worden door George Soros
- George Soros-rechter verkozen bij het Europees Hof voor de Rechten van de Mens
- George Soros heeft een derde van Europees Parlement in handen
- Hoe George Soros zich bemoeit met de Italiaanse verkiezingen
- Hongaarse buitenlandminister: “George Soros probeert onze regering ten val te brengen”
- Petitie tegen ‘terrorist’ George Soros, partner van de EU, al 100.000 x ondertekend
- George Soros, een gevaarlijke puppetmaster
- Hillary Clinton neemt opdrachten aan van George Soros
- SorosLeaks: Miljardair George Soros koopt alles en iedereen
- Beruchte miljardair George Soros wakkert vluchtelingencrisis in EU doelbewust aan
- George Soros wil 1 miljoen migranten per jaar voor EU
- Ingehuurde demonstranten Ferguson boos omdat ze nog geen geld hebben gekregen van George Soros
- Geen nieuws maar de NOS schrijft: miljoenen Soros euro’s naar Nederlandse organisaties
- Soros wil Merkel aan de macht houden
- Gelekte memo onthult schimmig Soros-complot tegen Poetin en Rusland
Dit volgende stukje heb ik uit eerlijk gezegd luiheid nooit vertaald en gepubliceerd, maar het is wel een hele kleine opsomming:
Rumors have circulated since protests and riots broke out following the election of Donald Trump last week claiming billionaire globalist and notorious meddler George Soros is backing the anti-Trump movement in an attempt to further destabilize the nation.
Although the links thus far have, indeed, circumstantially indicated Soros’ involvement, the connections haven’t been entirely clear — until now.
While it’s certainly true Soros hasn’t forked over a personal check to any participants in these events — frankly, even suggesting that would be the case ignorantly ignores the larger issues at play — the association of organizations and groups his Open Society Foundations funding is not only evident, it should not be dismissed.
When Soros-backed groups are entangled in the affairs of any nation, massive upheaval tends to follow — and not necessarily for the better. Whether or not you support the growing anti-Trump movement, a bit of background concerning this fact shows the need for apprehension — this isn’t a simple matter of influencing policies to fit a liberal ideology.
Apart from involvement in Albania, Liberia, and many other nations, his tampering in the affairs of Ukraine not only remodeled its politics and economics, it ultimately fueled tensions with Russia, which recently reached a fever pitch.
A thorough report in New Eastern Outlook on several hacked documents show “Soros is effectively the puppet-master pulling most of the strings in Kiev. Soros Foundation’s Ukraine branch, International Renaissance Foundation (IRF) has been involved in Ukraine since 1989.
His IRF doled out more than $100 million to Ukrainian NGOs two years before the fall of the Soviet Union, creating the preconditions for Ukraine’s independence from Russia in 1991. Soros also admitted to financing the 2013-2014 Maidan Square protests that brought the current government into power.
Matthew McCord was feeling pretty good about the $12,000 he had raised for his campaign for Henry County district attorney when he was blindsided by a September surprise.
New York billionaire George Soros dumped $147,000 into Georgia Safety & Justice, an independent-expenditure committee registered on Aug. 26, aimed at defeating Mr. McCord and electing his opponent, Democrat Darius Pattillo.
After recovering from the shock, Mr. McCord, a former prosecutor in Clayton and Newton counties, did what he thought was best for himself and the party: He dropped out of the race, allowing Mr. Pattillo to run unopposed.
“It was horrible,” said Mr. McCord, a lawyer in private practice in McDonough. “They rented space, they had a staff, they were using a Washington, D.C.-based PR firm. So what I knew was they could say whatever they wanted to say about me. It didn’t matter if it was true, and I would have no way to respond.”
He had already received a taste of things to come. “I’ve always been fairly centrist. I have a foundation that I started that has paid to send minority kids to school. And they [Soros campaigners] were already trying to paint me as a white racist,” he said. “It’s deplorable.”
Mr. McCord wasn’t alone. In 2015 and 2016 Mr. Soros, a leading Black Lives Matter funder, sunk more than $7 million into at least 11 local prosecutorial races in 10 states in an effort to implement criminal justice reform from the inside.